Tuesday, January 6, 2015

End the Relationship

A really good Reason to End the Relationship

Welp. I read the above article....and it was all too true. Applicable. Nailed it. I just ended things with my Mr. PerfectOnPaper (Follower of Christ, tall, athlete, kind, loved line dancing..you know..the good stuff). It was absolutely terrifying. My gut knew the truth the entire time, and I couldn't take it anymore. He said he'd have married me. I really think he thought I was his person, but we were together a year and he didn't know me at all. He loved the idea of me, but not actual me-and that's a bit painful to accept too. 

So I saw him with another great girl at church, at the Christmas Eve service (intimate). It was his whole family. And her. That was so hard to see and accept, but that's what I wanted-he needs to find the person for him, it's not me. I want to maintain a friendship but I don't know if he can handle that, really.  I think the difficult and heart-wrenching aspect of it all just came from being replaced...sort of prideful, but dang. That's rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, questions, concerns?